How to Make Custom Party Cups
Looking for a fun and easy way to make custom party favor cups for your upcoming celebration? Well, look no further!
In this step-by-step video tutorial, we'll show you how to make custom Party cups in Canva. With just a few clicks, you can add your own text and images to our premade template, and have a finished product in no time!
What you'll need for this project:
- A Canva account (If you don't have one yet, you can sign up for free here. Or, try Canva Pro free for 30 days!)
- Our Cup Wrap template ( Download it Here)
- Dollar tree 9 oz party paper cups
- Your own clipart or photos (Canva has a lot of free images and clipart you can use, too!)
- A printer (you can print these yourself at home, or take the file to your local print shop)
For best results, we recommend printing on waterproof paper or sticker paper. This way, your design will be both durable and visually stunning.
-Double-sided tape or glue
Once you have everything, just follow along with the video and you'll have beautiful custom cups.
Watch How to Make Custom Party Cups Video Tutorial Here
How to Assemble Cup Wrapper
-Cut out your design, leaving a small border around the edge.
-Wrap the paper around the cup, and secure it with double-sided tape or glue.
-That's it! Your cup is now ready to be filled with goodies.
PIN & SHARE THIS DIY USING THIS IMAGE
We hope you enjoy making your own custom party favor cups! If you have any questions, feel free to leave us a comment below.
Looking for more DIY ideas? Check out our DIY blog for more great tutorials: